December 1, 2017 is the due date for 2018 Dues. The 2018 Annual REALTOR® dues and fees are $456. Following are the three ways to submit your payment:
- To view your invoice and/or pay online:
- Go to www.ccar.net and select “Pay Dues” from the white “Supporting Your Success” box.
- Log-in with your seven-digit real estate license number. You will also need your MLS password. If you don’t remember your password, please click here.
- Affiliate members please use your member # and password assigned by Member Services. If you don’t know your member number or password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the step-by-step procedure to pay your invoice.
- PRINT your receipt page for your records.
- Auto-bill-pay credit card forms on file will be charged on December 1, 2017. NOTE: Members taking advantage of auto-bill-pay will continue to receive reminders until December 1, 2017.
- You may fax or email your credit card payment:
To fax in your credit card payment, complete this form: www.ccar.net/docs/membership/forms/credit_card_form.pdf
Fax the completed form to 972-491-3180, or email the completed form to email@example.com
- You may also pay your dues by bringing or mailing a check payable to CCAR to:
Collin County Association of REALTORS®
6821 Coit Road
Plano, Texas 75024
If you pay local dues to CCAR as a Secondary Member, and you wish to make CCAR your primary association, please contact Member Services at 972-618-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org Application fees for REALTORS® and Designated REALTORS® are waived if you are transferring membership from another association in Texas or joining CCAR as a Secondary Member.
December 1, 2017 is the due date for all 2018 Annual Membership Dues. For more information about your dues, please click here.
A $50 late fee will be assessed for all dues received at CCAR after December 15, 2017.
Please pay online at www.ccar.net or remit to: CCAR – 6821 Coit Rd. – Plano, TX 75024-5417.
Collin County Association of REALTORS® is very pleased to have you as a member. It is our mission to aggressively provide the tools and resources for our members to succeed. For 17 years, CCAR has held the line on local dues costs while continuously improving the most responsive and personalized member services in the region. For personal attention to your dues or membership questions, please call us at 972-618-3800 or email email@example.com.