Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
This is a 2-day all-inclusive class. You must attend both days to receive the 18 hours of CE. No exceptions.
This class is open to agents who have already completed their first renewal. This class does not meet the renewal requirements if you have not renewed your license before.
In this 2-day class, you will study the following:
• Become more familiar with the TREC Legal Update Part 1 and 2 (4 hours per class)
• Better understand the new rules for the 6 hour TREC Broker Responsibility course.
• Learn the key issues of buyers and sellers in a typical transaction, and how the TREC forms relate to those issues.
• Be able to recognize the major negotiation points in a transaction, and how the TREC forms relate.
• Engage in several exercises using different buyer/seller scenarios, and learn how to effectively use the contract forms in those scenarios.
• Understand the importance of being trained in the correct use
Prior to the class, an email containing links to the TREC Legal Update I and II handbooks will be provided. Please download the digital files prior to class. If you prefer a printed copy, we will have them available for $5 per handbook.
This is a free class for CCAR Members with a $50 No-Show Fee. You must register for this class and use a credit card for registration. The $50 No-Show fee will apply if you do not cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of class.
Registration is required for this class.