Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Extraordinary Client Service: Beyond the Transaction
Course #:32661 / Provider #: 0001
Instructor: Tim Marvel
Almost 80% of clients say they would use their real estate agent again, but only about 12% actually do. That’s because they say they feel abandoned after the conclusion of a transaction. If you’re committed to an enduring career, you must focus on nurturing these relationships. In this 2-CE course, you learn how to create a proactive, purposeful, and forward-thinking strategy for keeping your clients and gaining their referrals that will lead to long-term success.
Professional Development Class Attendance Policy
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.