Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Global Real Estate: Local Markets
As the first CIPS course, Global Real Estate for Local Markets introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice. The goal of this course is to make students aware of how the global economy impacts their local real estate markets and prepare them to serve foreign clients and customers. The Global Real Estate for Local Markets course, in addition to being the required prerequisite for the CIPS designation, also provides students with an At Home with Diversity certification, along with ABR and CRS elective credits.
Course Number: 35821
CE: 8 hours
Instructor: Candy Cooke
Cost: $150 for CCAR members; $175 for non-members
Cancellation and Class Attendance Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.