Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Additional Info: Download
Own Your Hustle
This event offers no CE credit.
Discover What Every Independent Contractor Needs to Know in Order to Survive, Thrive & Grow, presented by CCAR’s Affiliate Committee
Date & Time: August 1, 2019 from 1-5 p.m.
Location: CCAR Banquet Room 6821 Coit Rd., Plano, TX
CE: 0 hours
The Affiliate Committee presents three mini-panels that feature successful entrepreneurs and experts who represent various industries in the real estate market.
• How to Transition Your Business from Surviving to Thriving
• The Basics of Accounting, Record-Keeping & Write-Offs
• Setting up Systems for Efficient Day-to-Day Operation
• Financial Goal-Setting & Effectively Working the Long-Term Plan
• Building Internal and External Teams as You Network & Negotiate
• Types of Business Structures: LLC, Sole Proprietorship, & Corporation
… and more
- Tanya Endicott: REALTOR®, Dallas Home Team— Berkshire Hathaway
- Mark A. Haggard: Financial Advisor, First Command
- Danny Leverett: Owner & CEO, Tarrant Roofing
- Shaun Neidigh: Vice President Of Business Development- Corporate Sales, Republic Title
- Crystal Parkinson: Branch Manager & Residential Loan Officer, Guild Mortgage
- Sandra Portales: Owner & Tax Specialist, Qualitax & Business Services
- Claude Rich: Executive Vice President & At Law Attorney, Texas Title
- Tom Tracy: Owner, Blue Sky Home Inspections
Moderator: Alexandra Swann, Affiliate Committee Chair
Please note this is not a CE course. Pre-registration is required. This event is free to all CCAR and non-CCAR members.