Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Additional Info: Download
Tax Strategies for the Self-Employed
Agents will learn how to find thousands of dollars in new tax deductions that they can use immediately. In this ourse, you will learn:
- how to audit-proof your business deductions;
- how to properly record and document business expenses that will help you help your accountant;
- how to deduct “Dutch-Treat” entertainment;
- how to double your entertainment deductions;
- how to convert vacations to travel “primarily for business”;
- why you are now eligible to claim your home office as your “principal place of business”;
- how to maximize vehicle deductions while reducing record keeping time;
- how to deduct 100% of medical expenses; and
- how to document and audit-proof your business tax records.
Marketing strategies will be presented to build your business by utilizing new tax deductions.
Provider #: 0001
Course #: 34841
Instructor: Thomas Rich
Cancellation and Class Attendance Policy: Registration with a debit/credit card is required. A $50 no-show fee will apply if you are a no-show to class, or do not cancel within 48 hours of the class start time. You must arrive prior to the class start time, and attend while class is in session. Those who fail to arrive on time or attend will forfeit the class fee and will not receive CE credit. Transferring of funds from one class to another is not allowed. No exceptions will be made regarding this policy.