Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
The ABC’s of Flipping
Flipping Real Estate for a Profit
Commissions aren’t the only way to make money in the growing DFW housing market. The ABC’s of Flipping is a two-hour course that provides a comprehensive look at flipping residential real estate for a profit. We will exam an actual case study of a property in our local market, complete an analysis and determine if the property should be purchased or declined.
Topics covered include:
- Terminology – learning to the speak the language of flipping real estate
- Property Criterias – What rate of return do you or your client’s desire from the process?
- Lead Generation – Where to find acceptable properties in the tight North Texas market?
- Evaluation – completing market analysis using property examples
- Buy – acquiring the property
- Rehab – covering the aspects of rehabbing the property for re-sale using the price-per-square-foot rule of thumb
- Sell – What is ARV (After Rehab Value)? Learn how to discern the ARV value and market the home for top dollar.
- Action Plan – Complete an action plan that gives you a road map for success for your flipping goals.
CCAR Cancellation/Refund Policy: A full refund will be given if cancelling by September 12, 2018. No refunds will be issued after Septemeber 12, 2018. You must arrive prior to the class start time, and attend while class is in session. Transferring of funds from one class to another is not allowed. No exceptions will be made regarding this policy.Get Directions