Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Additional Info: Download
TEXAS AFFORDABLE HOUSING SPECIALIST
TAHS Certification Classes
April 29–30, 2019 | 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
$125 for CCAR members | $150 for non-CCAR members
The Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS) certification equips you with the knowledge to help first-time and underserved homebuyers and increase sustainable homeownership in Texas. The certification consists of 12 CE hours, including the mandatory 4-hour “United Texas: Housing Initiatives that Work” course. Your ticket will cover entry for both days, and you must attend both days. Lunch will be provided.
United Texas: Housing Initiatives that Work
4 CE Hours; TREC #36025
Help for Homebuyers
2 CE Hours; TREC #35809
FHA Lending for Workforce Housing
4 CE Hours; TREC #35808
Marketing to the Affordabe Housing Buyer
2 CE Hours; TREC #35810
Instructor: Marion Napoleon
CCAR Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at email@example.com within three days of the class start date.