Location: CCAR Computer Lab
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
What’s in a CMA & Cloud CMA?
Provider #: 298
Course #: 34754
CE hours: 3
Cloud CMA is an online report generator that includes four report sets: Buyer tours, property reports, listing flyers, and real estate’s most innovative CMA. With Cloud CMA, you can generate reports for buyers and sellers with the most comprehensive, personalized, and eye-catching graphics in real estate. There is nothing to install, and best of all, it is included free with Matrix.
In this course, you will learn:
• What makes a good comp
• The main factors that allow one house to sell for more than another
• How to quantify a typical adjustment
• Why cost does not always equal value
Cancellation and Class Attendance Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.