CCAR Employment Opportunities
MLS Technical Support Specialist
The Collin County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) is a 5,500+ member non-profit organization based in Plano, Texas. CCAR is currently seeking a permanent, full-time MLS Technical Support Specialist. This full-time position reports directly to CCAR's MLS Director and is responsible for MLS and technical support.
- Provide basic technical support for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Answer and resolve inbound technical calls efficiently and professionally.
- Enforce compliance of the MLS rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role
- Must have a superior customer service mentality
- An excellent multitasking ability is a necessity
- Strong phone support skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome), and the Windows operating system
- Experience with membership databases helpful
- Experience with both PCs and Macs, as well as iPads and tablets helpful
- Experience with NTREIS products, zipForm®, and ListHub desirable
- Have effective communication abilities, including writing, editing, and telephone etiquette
- Must be able to stay on task, meet deadlines, and tolerate interruptions
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work well with various personalities
- Must be thorough, not afraid to ask questions, and have the ability to remember instructions and act on those instructions
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Compensation, hours, and benefits:
- The pay range for this position is $13-$14 per hour (depending on qualifications). Work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (40 hours per week).
- Benefits include health and life insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, a gym membership, and 401k.
- This position also receives 11 paid holidays and 15 days of paid time off in the first year.
- It is our policy that employees of CCAR cannot hold an active real estate license (license may be placed in a limited referral office).
To apply for the MLS Technical Support Specialist position, please forward your resume to Terry Smith, MLS Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.