CCAR Employment Opportunities
Part-time Member Services Specialist
The Collin County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) is a 4,500+ member non-profit organization based in Plano, Texas. CCAR is currently seeking a permanent, part-time Member Services Specialist. This part-time position reports directly to CCAR's Member Services Manager and is responsible for membership support.
- Assist members with all types of member services, including: New member sign-ups, accepting dues payments, changes to contact information, office transfers, SUPRA keycards and key boxes, and REALTOR® Store Sales.
- Secondary responsibilities include basic MLS Technical support, enforcing compliance of NTREIS Rules and Regulations, and assisting in stocking the REALTOR®Store.
- High school diploma
- Technology experience preferred
- Ability to write and verbally communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Compensation, hours, and benefits:
- This is a permanent, part-time position. The pay range for this position is $12.50-$13.50 per hour (depending on qualifications).
- Work hours are Monday-Friday, approximately 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m (20-25 hours per week).
- It is our policy that employees of CCAR cannot hold an active real estate license (license may be placed in a limited referral office).
To apply for the Part-time Member Services Specialist position, please forward your resume to Pam Tidwell, Member Services Manager, at email@example.com.