Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
This is a 2-day all-inclusive class. You must attend both days to receive the 18 hours of CE. No exceptions.
This class is open to agents who have already completed their first renewal. This class does not meet the renewal requirements if you have not renewed your license before.
In this 2-day class, you will study the following:
• Become more familiar with the TREC Legal Update Part 1 and 2 (4 hours per class)
• Better understand the new rules for the 6-hour TREC Broker Responsibility course
• Learn the key issues of buyers and sellers in a typical transaction, and how the TREC forms relate to those issues.
• Be able to recognize the major negotiation points in a transaction, and how the TREC forms relate.
• Engage in several exercises using different buyer/seller scenarios, and learn how to effectively use the contract forms in those scenarios.
• Understand the importance of being trained in the correct use
Prior to the class, an email containing links to the TREC Legal Update I and II and Broker Responsibility handbooks will be provided. Please download the digital files prior to class. If you prefer printed copies, we will have them available.
Cancellation and Class Attendance Policy: A full refund will be issued if the class is canceled at least 48 hours prior to the start of class. Cancel online at www.ccar.net or send a written notification to [email protected] Class begins promptly at scheduled time, and no one will be allowed to enter after the instructor has started class.
Registration is required for this class.