Location: Online (Zoom)
Address: Null, TX N
Prior to the class, registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class online via Zoom. To participate in the class, a registrant must have a Web camera so that that the instructor can see them for the entire length of the class. For CE credit classes, attendees must be in front of the camera the entire length of the class to receive credit. Attendees will be asked to hold their ID up to the camera, so that their identity can be confirmed for TREC credit. CCAR will send attendees the TREC completion roster to sign electronically.
Pre-registration is required; Full refund if cancelling 48 hours prior to class.
Course #s: 33197, 33198, 35367, 34236 Provider #: 0001, Texas REALTORS® & 0298, CCAR Hours: 18 CE
Cost: $50 for CCAR members; $125 for non-CCAR members
Instructor: Don Cook
This is a 2-day all-inclusive class. You must attend both days to receive the 18 hours of CE. No exceptions.
This class is open to agents who have already completed their first renewal. This class does not meet the renewal requirements if you have not renewed your license before.
In this 2-day class, you will study the following:
• TREC Legal Update I and II (4 hours per class)
• TREC Broker Responsibility (6 hours)
• Understanding 1-4 Contracts (4 hours)
Prior to the class, an email containing links to the TREC Legal Update I and II and Broker Responsibility handbooks will be sent. Please download the digital files prior to class. Printed copies will be provided the day of class.
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than 48 hours prior to the class start.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes. In this 2-day class, you will study the following: • TREC Legal Update I and II (4 hours per class) • TREC Broker Responsibility (6 hours) • Understanding 1-4 Contracts (4 hours) Prior to the class, an email containing links to the TREC Legal Update I and II and Broker Responsibility handbooks will be sent. Please download the digital files prior to class. Printed copies will be provided the day of class.
- Those who arrive after the class start time will not receive CE credit and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to stay to prevent disruption to other students. The class registration fee will be forfeited if the attendee is a no-show or are tardy to class.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.
- Transferring of funds from one class to another is not allowed.
Registration is required for this class.Get Directions