Location: Online (Zoom)
Address: Null, TX N
Prior to the class, registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class online via Zoom. To participate in the class, a registrant must have a Web camera so that that the instructor can see them for the entire length of the class. For CE credit classes, attendees must be in front of the camera the entire length of the class to receive credit. Attendees will be asked to hold their ID up to the camera, so that their identity can be confirmed for TREC credit. CCAR will send attendees the TREC completion roster to sign electronically.
Course #: 30122 Provider #: 0001, Texas REALTORS® Hours: 8 CE
Instructor: Sherri Teepen
Cost: $99 for CCAR Members/ $125 for non-members
A ground-breaking professional education initiative designed to provide America’s real estate professionals with training and tools to expand their business as well as home ownership opportunities for more Americans. The AHWD Certification relays to the public that those certified have been professionally trained in and are sensitive to a wide range of cultural issues inviting a wider volume of business from a greater variety of cultures. Participants will learn about the people who make up the local market, their values, customs, real estate needs, and expectations of real estate professionals. Specifically, the course helps participants develop skills in cross-cultural communication and strategic business planning.
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.