Location: CCAR Computer Lab
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Course #: 36386 Provider #: 0001, Texas REALTORS® Hour: 1 CE
This course provides the real estate licensee with real estate market research and valuation tools that are now easily accessible for the REALTOR® from the RPR Mobile™ app. The course reviews how Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) tools can help real estate buyers and sellers make informed decisions, combined with the local market expertise from their REALTOR® to benefit clients and customers before, during, and after the real estate transaction.
RPR Mobile™ allows agents to access RPR® via their phones, while leveraging key features of their mobile devices to identify property data, record notes, and photos while previewing properties and to give them the tools they need while on the go. This course will review the easy navigation of the RPR Mobile™ app that allows the REALTOR® to research and generate reports to customers and clients from anywhere and anytime.
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.