Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Course #: 0557 Provider #: 0001, Texas REALTORS®
Hours: 30 SAE hours (for new REALTORS®) OR 10 CE hours for REALTORS® who have already fulfilled their first renewal
This Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) course is a 4-day class. Attendance is required all four days to complete the course and take the exam on February 25.
Dates: Thursday and Friday, February 20-21, 2020 and Monday and Tuesday, February 24-25, 2020
Times: Check-in and breakfast: 8-8:30 a.m.
Class Start and End Time: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Lunch: 12-12:45 p.m.
Cost: $265 for CCAR members, $275 for non-members. New members are eligible for a $50 GRI discount on any one of three GRI classes. Please retrieve your coupon here and email it to [email protected] before signing up for the course.
Instructors: Kristen Price, Stephen Etzel
Day 1: Seller Services: This day presents comprehensive strategies for working with sellers, including prospecting, differentiating between property value and property price, and marketing listings.
Day 2: Buyer Services: The day is focused to working with buyers and facilitating the home-buying process for the buyer. It examines discusses creating and managing buyer expectations and selecting and showing properties.
Day 3: Technology: The technology portion explores valuable technology tips for networking, building your business, connecting with clients, and enhancing your practice.
Day 4: Environment & Green Building: The day reviews environmental laws and addenda used in real estate transactions.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Designation/Certification Classes:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to via email. Register Get Directions