Topic: Bus Tour with Hillwood Communities
Location: Collin County Assn of REALTORS
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Bus Tour with Hillwood Communities
Whether you have a first-time homebuyer in search of a new home or working with a client open to a new home build, this bus tour will provide you with an inside look into new home development. While you tour Hillwood Communities properties at Bluewood, Lilyana, and Union Park, project managers and new home experts will be onsite to answer pressing questions. You will learn about the new build process and the costs associated with a new home build, as well as the mentality of new home clients.
Please note the following:
- The bus will leave promptly from the CCAR parking lot at 9:00 a.m. Please arrive no later than 8:50 a.m. to check in and get on the bus.
- The bus tour is free to CCAR members and does not offer CE credits.
- Spots are limited; registration is required.
- Since you will be touring three new home developments, it would be best to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Lunch will be provided.
Cancellation and Attendance Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.