Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Course #: 35555 Provider #: 9980, Preferred Systems Hours: 2 CE
Become a subject matter expert so confidently convey the top reasons home sellers must prepare their homes to sell for top dollar. Most buyers shop online first, so proper presentation is key. This course focuses on property preparation before selling, home staging tips room by room, and the art of sharing success stories and results.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the best practices and fundamental principles to Staging properties
• Effectively communicate the value of professional home staging to sellers
• Perform Home Staging basic principles for best photography and showings
• Implement key marketing techniques to position your listings above competition
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than 48 hours prior to the class start.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Those who arrive after the class start time will not receive CE credit and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to stay to prevent disruption to other students. The class registration fee will be forfeited if the attendee is a no-show or are tardy to class.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.
- Transferring of funds from one class to another is not allowed.