Location: Online (Zoom)
Address: Null, TX N
Listing Your Luxury Property: Working with Sellers & Luxury Properties
Course #: 35557 Provider #: 9980, Preferred Systems Hours: 2 CE
Cost: $25 for CCAR members and non-members
Luxury homes must be strategically positioned to bring top offers in any market. This course will help you gain insight on working with luxury buyers and sellers so you better understand their needs, wants, and desires. Learn keys to showcase, present, and market these high-end lifestyle properties to attract savvy buyers.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define the differences, needs, and wants between typical sellers and luxury sellers
• Learn to educate luxury sellers on the best practices to position their home to sell for highest and best offers
• Provide action lists needed to place the home in its best showing condition for buyers and home tours
• Implement key marketing techniques to position luxury properties above competition
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than 48 hours prior to the class start.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Those who arrive after the class start time will not receive CE credit and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to stay to prevent disruption to other students. The class registration fee will be forfeited if the attendee is a no-show or are tardy to class.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.
- Transferring of funds from one class to another is not allowed.