Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course
Course #: 32625 Provider #: 0001, Texas REALTORS® Hours: 8 CE
The goal of the MRP Certification course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Attendees will learn how to provide the real estate services that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
This course is designed to assist agents in gaining critical knowledge to develop their expertise when working with veterans and active duty military and to provide access to the resources needed for finding affordable, suitable, and maintainable housing solutions for military personnel. Agenst will also be aware of the most current updates and changes pertaining to military housing guidelines.
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.