Location: CCAR Computer Lab
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Canva for Beginners
CE: 2 hrs
Course #: 37773
Provider #: 0298
With its drag-and-drop functionality and a variety of professional templates, Canva is a popular design tool for agents. Whether an agent is interested in creating a custom banner or social media graphics, this course will walk him or her through how to set up a free Canva account, get introduce to the infrastructure, and use the various tools to create graphics, customize existing templates, learn how to add or upload images and graphics, work with color and text, and export designs for social media and various graphic uses.
Professional Development Class/Event Class Attendance Policy
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.