Location: Online (Zoom)
Address: Null, TX N
Course #: 37834 Provider #: 0298, CCAR Hours: 2 CE
Prior to the class, registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class online via Zoom. To participate in the class, a registrant must have a Web camera so that the instructor can see them for the entire length of the class. For CE credit classes, attendees must be in front of the camera the entire length of the class to receive credit. Attendees will be asked to text their photo ID to CCAR so that their identity can be confirmed for TREC credit. CCAR will send attendees the TREC completion roster to sign electronically.
Instructor: Heather Anderson
Quickbooks (preferably Quickbooks Plus Plan for the most robust access) should already be installed on your device (computer and/or app for maximum workshop compatibility). Tablets and laptops are recommended
In continuation of QuickBooks for Beginners, this class will cover how to use QuickBooks Online Plus. You will set up and use classifications, build a data entry and audit schedule, and review financial statements that matter the most and learn how to pull and read them with confidence.
Before attending the class: Make sure you are signed up for the Online version of QuickBooks. You may be able to apply some of the strategies covered in this class if you have another version of QuickBooks; however, any specifics and detailed “how to’s” will be based on the online version, which can differ from other versions.
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed, as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.