Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Short Sales & Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know
This is an elective class for the ABR Designation.
$125 for CCAR members | $145 for non-CCAR members
For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” real estate transaction. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market-they are critical. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to build their business for the long term.
Provider #: 0001
Course #: 32073
CE Hours: 8
Instructor: Marion Napoleon
CCAR Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.