Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
Course #: 33198 Provider #: 0001 Hours: 4 CE
Cost: Free for CCAR members; $50 for non-members
This course is required for all real estate agents to renew their license. In this class, you will learn:
- Ethics Requirements for Engaging in Real Estate
- Fair Housing Laws
- Agency Law
- Hot Topics
- Tax Laws
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- To avoid a $50 no-show fee, class cancellation must occur no later than 48 hours prior to class start time. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- A $50 no-show fee will apply if the attendee do not attend class or arrive after the instructor has begun teaching. Late arrivals will not receive CE credit, and upon, the Director’s discretion, may not be allowed to attend class to prevent disruption to other students.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.