Location: CCAR Banquet Room - All
Address: 6821 Coit Road Plano, TX 75024
TRPM – Texas Residential Property Manager
Provider Number: #0001, Texas REALTORS®
CE: 18 hours
Instructor: Stephen Etzel
Dates: Thursday, October 3-Friday, October 4 AND Monday, October 7, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. each day
The TRPM Certification consist of the following six 3 CE hour courses:
- The Texas REALTOR® Residential and Leasing Property Management Agreement
- Residential Evictions
- Tenant and Owners Relations
- Property Maintenance and Habitability
- Statutory Acts and Contingency Planning
- Property Management Business Issues
Below are the requirements to earn the Texas Residential Property Manager certification:
- Be a member of Texas REALTORS®
- Complete the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) certification.
- You do not have to take the TRLS Certification courses before you take TRPM courses; however, you must earn the TRLS Certification before you are eligible to earn the TRPM Certification.
- Complete the application, which includes verification of 200 unit-years of experience acquired cumulatively over a minimum of two consecutive years. One unit-year equals management of one residential unit for one year.
Cost: $275 for CCAR members; $300 for non-CCAR members
Cancellation and Class Attendance Policy:
- Pre-registration with a debit/credit card is required.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the beginning class date. Either log into your account at ccar.net and cancel, or email a cancellation request to [email protected]; phone calls will not suffice.
- If the attendee notifies CCAR at least 48 hours prior to the class, the attendee can reschedule and transfer the fee to a future class. In this case, the attendee has one year from the original class start date to register for the same designation or certification course. If the class is not rescheduled within a year of the start date, the course fee is forfeited.
- To be counted in attendance and receive TREC credit for applicable courses, CE credit is only given if the attendee is present for the total hours approved for the class. Partial credit is not given to the student if any of the class is missed (TREC, 535-72A), as acknowledged by CCAR’s Policy & Procedures Manual, Exhibit 4, which will be presented and signed during CE classes.
- If the attendee is unable to complete the course in its entirety due to circumstances outside his/her control, please note that the makeup and reschedule policy will default to Texas REALTOR’s, NAR’s, or the provider’s policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for requests received less than seven (7) days prior to the class start. Absences due to illness, death in the family, and other major emergencies are the only exceptions to this policy and must be supported by documentation submitted to the Professional Development Director at [email protected] within three days of the class start date.