Business Development/tour meetings for membership and guests provide educational and informative programs.
- Attendees at Business Development Meetings must be current members of the Collin County Association of REALTORS®, participants or subscribers of Association Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) or an Affiliate/Associate Affiliate member of the Collin County Association of REALTORS®.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time on meeting premises.
- Materials may not be distributed inside the meeting area except by the meeting advertiser(s).
- Literature and graphics promoting Broker listings, CCAR activities, and Affiliate advertising information may be placed in the designated areas for that particular material.
- All Business Development Meeting programs must be educational in nature, or promote Association/ATS activities. MLS meetings shall not be used to promote, market, or sell products or services of commercial vendors.
- It must be remembered at all times that the Business Development Meeting area is a neutral location for all members and must not be used to promote company affiliations or individual agendas, especially as it relates to recruiting practices.
- We ask all members and guests to be courteous and refrain from talking while speakers are addressing the meeting. Please remember to silence mobile phones before the meeting begins.
- Tours of homes shall be known as voluntary previews of NTREIS listings.
- All homes open to volunteer preview tours are open to all current NTREIS participants and subscribers.
- Access to tour homes shall be limited to current participants and subscribers during tour hours, when an electronic Keybox has been placed on the property.
- Alcohol, food, or drinks shall not be served nor prizes or awards offered at tour homes during preview tour hours.
- Participants and subscribers on MLS preview tours should sign-in or furnish proper ID if requested.
- All prospective buyers and tenants must be accompanied by a participant or subscriber.
- Any electronic Keybox rules or procedures of the Association or ATS shall be in strict compliance with applicable rules, procedures, and policies of the lease agreement for the Keybox, Keycard, North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. (NTREIS), and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Participants and subscribers may not announce homes open for preview tour at the meetings.
The MLS Committee, under the authority of the rules and guidelines in effect, will enforce these policies and procedures.
Requests for additions and/or changes to the policies and procedures must be made in writing and must be approved by the MLS Committee (and in some cases the ATS Board of Directors) prior to implementation.
All MLS preview tour information is confidential and shall not be furnished to any unauthorized person(s).