Supra is Experiencing System-wide Issues
Supra is experiencing system-wide issues preventing the Supra ActiveKey from properly updating. Some ActiveKeys are displaying either “Key Expired” or “Searching.” Supra has notified CCAR that they are working to amend this issue.
Should your ActiveKey display either of these messages, you can obtain an Update Code from your SupraWEB account or Supra’s automated system.
Obtain an update code from SupraWEB:
- Log into SupraWEB.
- Select the Update Code link under Quick Links. The update code displays.
Obtain an update code from the automated voice system, do the following:
- Call 1-888-968-4032.
- When prompted, enter the ActiveKEY serial number and PIN code, followed by the # sign.
- KIM reads a list of options. Press 1 on the phone keypad for an update code.
Enter the update code into the ActiveKEY:
- Press on/off to turn on the ActiveKEY.
- Scroll to the MANUALLY INPUT UPDATE menu option and press enter.
- Enter the update code using the keypad and press enter.
Four (4) quick beeps indicate that the operation is successful.
Training and support links for Supra’s products offered through CCAR, can be found below. Should you have questions about these devices, please call our Member Services team at 972-618-3800.