Become a Member Today!
CCAR provides the highest level of personalized service in North Texas. As part of our commitment to our members, we’ve ensured that our local dues have not increased in more than 20 years. New members also benefit:
- For new members, we waive our REALTOR® application fee ($100) in December.
- For new Designated REALTORS® (DR), we waive the DR application fee ($300) in November and December.
- REALTORS® who upgrade to DR status have their application fee ($150) waived in November and December.
- DRs who come from another Texas association to CCAR have their application fee ($300) waived year-round.
- The $250 ATS/MLS application fee for new DR participants is waived in November and December.
We know you have a choice in your board membership, and thousands of happy REALTORS® and Affiliates have chosen CCAR because of the terrific service they receive. There really is a difference, and we want you to experience the best!
A Designated REALTOR® is a licensed Broker who is the responsible member for at least one office. A Designated REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and adheres to a strict Code of Ethics.
A Non-Designated REALTOR® is a licensed Salesperson who is sponsored by a Designated REALTOR®. A Non-Designated REALTOR® Member is a licensed real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and adheres to a strict Code of Ethics.
Affiliates are individuals of firms who, while not engaged in the real estate profession, have interests concerning the real estate industry. Common Affiliate members include mortgage, title, and home warranty companies, as well as inspectors, insurance agencies, and foundation repair companies.