Ebby Halliday Realtors, Inc. Seeks Listing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Pay: $16-$18 per hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Location: Ebby Halliday Real Estate, Inc.-Preston Plano Parkway
Contact: Sherry Adams, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-980-6600
Ebby Halliday Realtors, Inc. is seeking a Listing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant for its Preston Plano Parkway location. The candidate will assist the Office Administrator and Branch Manager in support of Sales Associates. This role will provide fiduciary service to all Sellers; therefore, tasks require strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize, to organize successfully and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Listing Coordinator task
- Create property brochures for Associates, and provide edits and reprints as needed.
- Create all event-related documents
- Create, send and manage invitation lists for events (both internal and external)
- Upload photos from Associates’ MLS and card orders
- Order “Just Listed” cards for new listings
- Create and distribute monthly calendar/roster to the office
- Create tour for the office meeting
- Update featured listings on easel in front lobby
- Update Top Producer board
- Post open houses on MLS
- Make changes/edits to Active Listings
- Coordinate advertising – weekly ads
NEWS OF INTEREST
Sign-up for Stonebridge Ranch REALTOR® Newsletter
Stonebridge Ranch, a master-planned community of more than 9,200 homes, is the largest Association in North Texas. It is also one of the most enduring, vibrant and well-known Associations in the nation. Due to sound financial management, the Association has a fully-funded reserve budget and saw no increase in dues for the last seven years.
Here, residents enjoy access to 13 parks, world-class pools and tennis facilities, and 500+ acres of open area with numerous lakes, ponds and walking trails. Residents may choose to attend over 200 social events per year, from small coffee chat groups to large-scale community celebrations. The Association’s premier communications include a monthly magazine, website and e-mail blasts. Want quarterly updates from the Association, including the latest new build information? Sign-up today to receive the SRCA REALTOR® e-blast.
A Big Welcome to our Newest Members
CCAR is excited to welcome our newest members, and we look forward to providing the tools and resources to support them in their success.