CCAR is currently seeking applicants to serve as a TAR/Texas REALTORS® Director. This Director would represent CCAR and would be a part of the the Texas REALTORS® Board of Directors, which consists of the Leadership Team, Regional Vice Presidents, Appointees, Past Chairmen and elected representatives of local associations. The Texas REALTORS® Board of Directors is responsible for amending the association’s bylaws, electing officers, approving expenditures from general reserves that exceed 10% of the annual budget, approving the association’s strategic plan, approving an increase in membership dues, and defining regional boundaries.
Information and qualifications regarding the TAR/Texas REALTORS® Director position:
- The term of this position is three years (2021, 2022, 2023).
- Individuals may not serve more than two consecutive 3-year terms.
- Individuals must be a primary REALTOR® member of the Collin County Association of REALTORS®.
- Texas REALTORS® Board of Directors meetings are held in February and September.
- Director expenses are covered up to $2,000, or as reflected in the annual budget, per individual.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please complete the Candidate Profile form and email it to email@example.com by August 10. If you have questions about the TAR/Texas REALTORS® Director position or would like more information, please contact Deb Garen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.