CCAR is currently accepting applications from REALTOR® members who are interested in serving on CCAR’s Nominating Committee and who are not currently serving on CCAR’s Board of Directors.
The Nominating Committee’s primary purpose is to:
- To interview all qualified candidates for Officer and Director positions submitted by the Credentialing Committee.
- To provide a list and scorecard of each “recommended” candidate to the Board of the Directors.
To be considered for one of the Nominating Committee’s five non-Board spots, the following qualifications must be met:
- Shall be an active REALTOR® Member of the Collin County Association of REALTORS® in good standing for 24 months immediately preceding his or her service on the Nominating Committee.
- An active voting member of a CCAR committee within 24 months immediately preceding their service on the Nominating Committee.
- Must have attended a Regional, State, or National Conference or Meeting within five (5) years immediately preceding his or her service on the Nominating Committee.
- With their primary source of business as a REALTOR®.
- Nominating Committee Members shall not be eligible as nominees for an Association Director or Officer Position while serving on the Committee. Members of the Nominating Committee, including Alternates, may not resign from the committee and subsequently be nominated to a Director or Officer position.
The application deadline is Tuesday, January 14, 2020. If you are interested in serving on the Nominating Committee, please complete the Nominating Committee Application at www.ccar.net/nominating-committee-application and submit it.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Mary Leidy, CCAR CEO, at 972-618-3800 or [email protected].